POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sphere_sweep woes : Re: sphere_sweep woes Server Time
5 Aug 2024 12:18:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere_sweep woes
From: Shay
Date: 17 Sep 2002 15:02:13
Message: <3d877c35$1@news.povray.org>
James Taylor <jim### [at] blueyondercouk> wrote in message

> I might even consider thinking about

Too late, you've already done it! <g>

> although I'm not sure that there would be any benefit in most cases.

It would certainly be faster in most cases. I like mesh a lot. I am
currently working on an IRTC entry made entirely out of meshes. My memory
might run out before time does, however. I'm already at 100k vertices (no,
not grass or any other clones) and I've just started.

 -Shay